- 29.95$ Paragon CampTune 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Download Autodesk Impression 3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
|What the ACA means to Iowans|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by American Cancer Society|
|Tuesday, 03 July 2012 12:22|
As I’m sure you know by now, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act.
It was an exciting day for people with cancer, and those who care about them, because the decision protects policies that ensure they can access quality, affordable health care.
In Iowa, thanks to the health care law, already:
And it just gets better in the years to come. By January 2014:
One thing is for sure -- access to care saves lives. ACS research shows that people without health coverage are more likely than those with private insurance to be diagnosed with cancer at its more advanced stages and are less likely to survive the disease. Now that the Supreme Court has ruled, it is time for all of our elected officials in Iowa to work together in a bipartisan effort to implement the health care law as strongly as possible for cancer patients, survivors and their families.
Tags See All Tags