- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Discount - Word 2007 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Download Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit)
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Buy OEM Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
|What the ACA means to Iowans|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by American Cancer Society|
|Tuesday, 03 July 2012 12:22|
As I’m sure you know by now, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act.
It was an exciting day for people with cancer, and those who care about them, because the decision protects policies that ensure they can access quality, affordable health care.
In Iowa, thanks to the health care law, already:
And it just gets better in the years to come. By January 2014:
One thing is for sure -- access to care saves lives. ACS research shows that people without health coverage are more likely than those with private insurance to be diagnosed with cancer at its more advanced stages and are less likely to survive the disease. Now that the Supreme Court has ruled, it is time for all of our elected officials in Iowa to work together in a bipartisan effort to implement the health care law as strongly as possible for cancer patients, survivors and their families.
Tags See All Tags