- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Discount - MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- Download IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Discount - Macromates TextMate MAC
- Download Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
|What the ACA means to Iowans|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by American Cancer Society|
|Tuesday, 03 July 2012 12:22|
As I’m sure you know by now, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act.
It was an exciting day for people with cancer, and those who care about them, because the decision protects policies that ensure they can access quality, affordable health care.
In Iowa, thanks to the health care law, already:
And it just gets better in the years to come. By January 2014:
One thing is for sure -- access to care saves lives. ACS research shows that people without health coverage are more likely than those with private insurance to be diagnosed with cancer at its more advanced stages and are less likely to survive the disease. Now that the Supreme Court has ruled, it is time for all of our elected officials in Iowa to work together in a bipartisan effort to implement the health care law as strongly as possible for cancer patients, survivors and their families.
Tags See All Tags