- Buy OEM Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Buy Cheap How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Adobe Framemaker Server 10 (en)
- Discount - proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Download OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC
- Discount - 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Corel Painter X3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS4
- Buy Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,kr,pt,ch)
- Buy Cheap Altova SemanticWorks 2009
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC (en)
|What the Diet, Drug Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know About Weight Loss|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 07 March 2012 08:46|
Best Way to Lose Weight is to Flip Your Biological Switch, Expert Says
Obesity has become such an epidemic in the United States, the FDA is considering approving a new prescription weight-loss drug – despite safety concerns about it.
To address his own weight problem, Ochs spent years studying the biology of fat burning versus fat storing based on research conducted at The Mayo Clinic and the National Institutes of Health. From that perspective he figured out how to recognize when the foods he ate were signaling his body to produce a lot of insulin, which results in storing fat instead of burning it off.
About Donald Ochs
Donald Ochs is a Colorado entrepreneur, the president and CEO of Ochs Development Co. and M4 Group, an inventor and sports enthusiast. He developed the Mobanu weight loss system based on research conducted at The Mayo Clinic and the National Institutes of Health. The program is endorsed by physicians, nutritionists and exercise experts.
Tags See All Tags