- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- Download Adobe Director 11.5
- Download Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Download Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training
- Buy OEM Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ NewBlue Titler Pro cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009 cheap oem
|What Will Really Make You Happy?|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 15:28|
Research Reveals 4 Common Misconceptions
The idea of a happy and meaningful life has become unnecessarily complicated in some circles, says author and certified positive psychology coach Lynda Wallace, who left a high-powered executive career with Johnson & Johnson to pursue her real passion – helping individuals and groups achieve greater happiness and success.
“Happiness has been appropriately cited as a goal in political debates on issues from taxation to the social safety net to marriage equality, but the debate is often confused,” says Wallace, author of “A Short Course in Happiness: Practical Steps to a Happier Life,” which topped Amazon’s Self-Help Best Seller list.
“Some people claim that happiness is all in your DNA or bank account. The truth is that happiness is largely a matter of everyday choices and actions. There are straightforward, well-researched and effective things every one of us can do to create greater happiness in our lives and in the lives of those we care about.”
The essential elements of a happy life are not mysterious, she says.
Research shows that the happiest people do four basic things that make the difference: they focus on what is good and positive in their lives; cope effectively with life’s inevitable challenges; develop strong relationships; and pursue meaningful goals.
“We can all become happier by putting our efforts into these areas,” Wallace says.
One of the first steps we can take is to get past some of the common misperceptions about happiness that can stand in our way. Wallace offers these four examples.
About Lynda Wallace
After twenty years as a highly successful executive with Johnson & Johnson, where she was responsible for a $1B portfolio of businesses including Band-Aid, Neosporin and Purell, Lynda Wallace chose to change careers to pursue her passion. She now helps individuals and groups apply proven insights and techniques to achieve greater happiness and success in their lives, families, careers, and businesses. Lynda holds an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and is a certified positive psychology coach. She is also a sought-after speaker and the author of the #1 Amazon Self-Help Best Seller “A Short Course in Happiness: Practical Steps to a Happier Life.” More information is available at her website: www.lyndawallace.com.
Tags See All Tags