- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Download Adobe FreeHand MX
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- Buy Cheap Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- 149.95$ Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp 8 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
|What's Happening at the Putnam Museum in Davenport|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Putnam Museum|
|Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:20|
February 7 - TOMORROW!
Who ya gonna' call? Ghostbusters! Make slime and take a shot at busting some ghosts! $1.00 select candy all night. Beer, wine, and frozen drinks available.
Click here for more information on the member preview!
New members call (563) 324-1933 ext 219 for a special member code! Current members, use the member code that is listed on the invite that was mailed to you. Not a member? Join Today
February 14 - NEXT WEEK!
Music, trivia and a special "mob" photo opportunity will be offered that night. $1.00 select candy all night. Beer, wine, and frozen drinks available.
6th Annual Quad City Engineering and Science Council and the American Society of Civil Engineers Battle of the Bridges Competition!
Coming to the Putnam in February is the 6th Annual Battle of the Bridges Competition! This is a construction competition between teams of 1-4 people who spend 3 hours designing and building a model bridge which is then tested for structural efficiency in the Grand Lobby. On Friday, February 8 from 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. the session has high school teams. On Saturday, February 9 from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. the session has elementary and middle school, college and family. The public is invited to view this competition for free located in the Putnam's Grand Lobby area.
Tags See All Tags