- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit) (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,hu,ar,he,pl,ro,ru,tr,uk)
- Download Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- 59.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Word 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
|What's Happening at the Putnam Museum in Davenport|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Putnam Museum|
|Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:20|
February 7 - TOMORROW!
Who ya gonna' call? Ghostbusters! Make slime and take a shot at busting some ghosts! $1.00 select candy all night. Beer, wine, and frozen drinks available.
Click here for more information on the member preview!
New members call (563) 324-1933 ext 219 for a special member code! Current members, use the member code that is listed on the invite that was mailed to you. Not a member? Join Today
February 14 - NEXT WEEK!
Music, trivia and a special "mob" photo opportunity will be offered that night. $1.00 select candy all night. Beer, wine, and frozen drinks available.
6th Annual Quad City Engineering and Science Council and the American Society of Civil Engineers Battle of the Bridges Competition!
Coming to the Putnam in February is the 6th Annual Battle of the Bridges Competition! This is a construction competition between teams of 1-4 people who spend 3 hours designing and building a model bridge which is then tested for structural efficiency in the Grand Lobby. On Friday, February 8 from 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. the session has high school teams. On Saturday, February 9 from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. the session has elementary and middle school, college and family. The public is invited to view this competition for free located in the Putnam's Grand Lobby area.
Tags See All Tags