- Download Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
- Download Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Download Rob Papen Predator MAC
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Discount - Chief Architect X2
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 4
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS4 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- 39.95$ Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection cheap oem
|What's Happening at the Putnam Museum in Davenport|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Putnam Museum|
|Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:20|
February 7 - TOMORROW!
Who ya gonna' call? Ghostbusters! Make slime and take a shot at busting some ghosts! $1.00 select candy all night. Beer, wine, and frozen drinks available.
Click here for more information on the member preview!
New members call (563) 324-1933 ext 219 for a special member code! Current members, use the member code that is listed on the invite that was mailed to you. Not a member? Join Today
February 14 - NEXT WEEK!
Music, trivia and a special "mob" photo opportunity will be offered that night. $1.00 select candy all night. Beer, wine, and frozen drinks available.
6th Annual Quad City Engineering and Science Council and the American Society of Civil Engineers Battle of the Bridges Competition!
Coming to the Putnam in February is the 6th Annual Battle of the Bridges Competition! This is a construction competition between teams of 1-4 people who spend 3 hours designing and building a model bridge which is then tested for structural efficiency in the Grand Lobby. On Friday, February 8 from 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. the session has high school teams. On Saturday, February 9 from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. the session has elementary and middle school, college and family. The public is invited to view this competition for free located in the Putnam's Grand Lobby area.
Tags See All Tags