- 99.95$ Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition 2
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Lynda.com - Element 3D Essential Training (en)
- Buy Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9 (en)
- 299.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2012b cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- 49.95$ Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS
- Discount - Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
|What's Happening at the PutnamMuseum!|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Putnam Museum|
|Thursday, 27 December 2012 10:09|
U P C O M I N G E V E N T S
Fun For All
Free with the purchase of a Museum exhibit hall ticket
Have fun each day with themed activities, all while exploring the Putnam Museum's Exhibit Halls
Wednesday, December 26 - Winter Wonderland Wednesday
Thursday, December 27 - Think Tank Thursday
Friday, December 28 - Fun Flight Friday
Saturday, December 29 - Save a Life Saturday
Sunday, December 30 - Build a Structure Sunday
Monday, December 31 - Mad Science Monday
Let Putnam Explorers Jr. program take your young scientist on an adventure in science through stories, songs and exciting hands-on activities that are sure to spark curiosity and engage the imagination. Each month we'll dabble in a different dimension to bring science to life with engaging experiments, fun activities, games and surprises!
Putnam Explorers Jr. is a once-a-month science club for kids Pre-K through 1st Grade (must be age 4 by September 30). We'll meet one Saturday each month from 9 - 10:30 a.m., October through April.
Saturday, January 5: Build it Bash! Jr.
Saturday, February 2: Blast Off! Jr.
Saturday, March 2: The Universe Within! Jr.
Saturday, April 6: Eggstravaganza Jr.
Purchase the spring season package of
four classes for $28. Individual class sessions may be purchased for $8. Putnam members pay $6/class session or $20/season package.
Call 563.324.1933, ext. 266 to register today or visit www.putnam.org for a registration form!
Tags See All Tags