- Download Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Discount - Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 6 MAC
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC (en)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit) (en,fr)
- Buy Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- 149.95$ Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a cheap oem
|What’s Your ‘Lie-Q’?|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 14:34|
Take the Test to See if ‘Self Lies’ are Holding You Back
Prophets and philosophers throughout history have spoken of the potential calamities embedded within lies.
“Relationships are ruined every day because of lies,” says former IBM executive Cathy Holloway Hill, a life improvement consultant and author of “Lies, Love & Life,” (www.chollowayhill.com). “Think about the collapse of our economy starting in 2008 – it didn’t happen because bankers and other key players were honest and acted with integrity. It happened because of lies. But the most damaging lies are the ones we tell ourselves.”
“Self lies” cause us to perpetuate a cycle of failure, she says, and the first step in reversing the pattern is recognizing them.
Hill has developed three questions – a Lie-Q test – for people who can’t seem to find success, whether it’s in romance, weight loss, finances or just general contentment.
About Cathy Holloway Hill
Cathy Holloway Hill is founder of C. Holloway Hill Enterprises, an international consulting, training and professional speaking firm focusing on personal and professional growth and effectiveness. Her guidance is sought by Fortune 100 companies, youth organizations and individuals who want to transform their lives. Hill has a bachelor’s in computer science, a master’s in psychology and numerous life coaching certifications. After 25 years in the corporate world, she walked away from her successful career at IBM in order to pursue her passion – helping people live happier lives. She is a winner of Indiana’s Torchbearer Award for contributions to her state.
Tags See All Tags