- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Node.js First Look cheap oem
- 19.95$ Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC cheap oem
- 399.95$ Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
- 19.95$ SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
- Discount - Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
|What’s Your ‘Lie-Q’?|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 14:34|
Take the Test to See if ‘Self Lies’ are Holding You Back
Prophets and philosophers throughout history have spoken of the potential calamities embedded within lies.
“Relationships are ruined every day because of lies,” says former IBM executive Cathy Holloway Hill, a life improvement consultant and author of “Lies, Love & Life,” (www.chollowayhill.com). “Think about the collapse of our economy starting in 2008 – it didn’t happen because bankers and other key players were honest and acted with integrity. It happened because of lies. But the most damaging lies are the ones we tell ourselves.”
“Self lies” cause us to perpetuate a cycle of failure, she says, and the first step in reversing the pattern is recognizing them.
Hill has developed three questions – a Lie-Q test – for people who can’t seem to find success, whether it’s in romance, weight loss, finances or just general contentment.
About Cathy Holloway Hill
Cathy Holloway Hill is founder of C. Holloway Hill Enterprises, an international consulting, training and professional speaking firm focusing on personal and professional growth and effectiveness. Her guidance is sought by Fortune 100 companies, youth organizations and individuals who want to transform their lives. Hill has a bachelor’s in computer science, a master’s in psychology and numerous life coaching certifications. After 25 years in the corporate world, she walked away from her successful career at IBM in order to pursue her passion – helping people live happier lives. She is a winner of Indiana’s Torchbearer Award for contributions to her state.
Tags See All Tags