- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Pro (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy ForkLift 2.5 MAC (en)
- Discount - Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Discount - Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC
- Download Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Download Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference
- 49.95$ Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Discount - Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|When Your Website Powers Your Business|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 02 July 2012 09:57|
By: Joe Thomas of Left Brain Digital
If you can afford to have your brand new warehouse built from the ground up, who are you going to hire to build it?
The intelligent answer is simple: a reputable building contractor with happy clients and lots of experience, right? I mean, why on earth would you invest your hard-earned dollars to hire anyone less than a pro?
What about your office building or store? As a business owner, you know that it needs to have the right look and feel to be successful. Go ahead, go shopping or to the insurance guy or the doctor. Are the stores and offices run down with bad paint jobs and worn-out carpeting? Does the store you're buying from have empty crates and clothes blocking the aisles? Of course not. They’re all clean and neat and professional – and most are decorated to impress the customer.
So why, then, would anyone take the opposite approach with their online business?
Believe it or not, at least half the people reading this right now have done exactly that. You’ve spent months, in some cases years, developing your product, becoming an expert in your field or writing your book, and then paid absolutely no attention to where or how it's presented and sold. That's just like buying beautiful new furniture and not having a house to put it in.
Do yourself a favor, when you've made the decision to open your business or sell your product online, make sure you have ALL the tools to make it successful. And for Pete's sake, make sure you hire the right developer. Here are a few tips to help you find that person;
About Joe Thomas
Joe Thomas is the founder and owner of Left Brain Digital (www.leftbraindigital.com), a web development company. He’s an award-winning web designer/developer with more than 18 years of experience in print and web design and development. Thomas' work became a major influence in graphic and web design in the "Y2K" era of the Internet's dot-com explosion.
Tags See All Tags