- Buy Cheap ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Discount - Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America (en)
- Discount - Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Buy OEM Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011 (en)
- Discount - Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Discount - AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Apple Motion 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Buy OEM One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy Lynda.com - Node.js First Look (en)
|Who is Sharon Bialek?|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Friends of Herman Cain|
|Friday, 11 November 2011 13:12|
As Ms. Sharon Bialek has placed herself in the public spotlight through making patently false allegations against Herman Cain, it is only fair to compare her track record alongside Mr. Cain’s.
In stark contrast to Mr. Cain’s four decades spent climbing the corporate ladder rising to the level of CEO at multiple successful business enterprises, Ms. Bialek has taken a far different path.
The fact is that Ms. Bialek has had a long and troubled history, from the courts to personal finances – which may help explain why she has come forward 14 years after an alleged incident with Mr. Cain, powered by celebrity attorney and long term Democrat donor Gloria Allred.
In the courts, Ms. Bialek has had a lengthy record in the Cook County Court system over various civil lawsuits. The following cases on file in Cook County are:
Ms. Bialek was also sued in 1999 over a paternity matter according to ABC 7 Chicago (WLS-TV). Source: WLS-TV, November 7, 2011
In personal finances, PACER (Federal Court) records show that Ms. Bialek has filed for bankruptcy in the Northern District of Illinois bankruptcy court in 1991 and 2001. The respective case numbers according to the PACER system are 1:01-bk-22664 and 1:91-bk-
Ms. Bialek has worked for nine employers over the last seventeen years. Source: WLS-TV, November 7, 2011
Curiously, if Ms. Bialek had intended to take legal action, the statute of limitations would have passed a decade ago.
Which brings up the question of why she would make such reprehensible statements now?
The questions should be – who is financing her legal team, have any media agreed to pay for her story, and has she been offered employment for taking these actions?
Tags See All Tags