- Buy OEM Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- Buy Corel PhotoImpact X3 (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Buy Adobe FreeHand MX (en,it,es,de)
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Building a Web Site For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- Download Capture One Pro 7 MAC
|Why Understanding Your Skin’s Biology Can Help You Improve Its Look|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 06 December 2013 09:15|
Skin Expert Shares Tips – and Why They Work
Most people have a vague idea of what’s good and bad for our skin, but since we don’t understand the biology involved, we either do nothing or the wrong things, says skin-care expert Ron Cummings.
“How many times do we find mixed reports on health? Are eggs good or bad for you? Too much sun is bad, but so is too little – there’s so much information overload, many people shrug off what they don’t fully comprehend,” says Cummings, founder and CEO of AminoGenesis Skin Care, (www.aminogenesis.com).
In addition to environmental factors, such as smoke and excessive sun exposure, there are two primary biological processes that age our skin: oxidization and glycation, he says. Despite antioxidants being all the rage in recent years, few people are aware of what occurs through glycation – the process antioxidants are intended to combat.
“Glycation happens when a sugar molecule bonds with a protein. The protein then becomes misshapen. Collagen, which makes our skin look smooth and plump, is a protein that’s particularly vulnerable. Cell damage through glycation results in wrinkles, lines and discoloration,” he says.
To maintain youth – and even reverse some of that damage – Cummings offers these tips:
“A new study of several French women who didn’t change their diets showed that just 60 days of regular use of anti-glycation serum made them look eight to 10 years younger,” Cummings says. “I’ve seen the pictures and read the research – it’s stunning.”
About Ron Cummings
Ron Cummings is the founder and CEO of AminoGenesis Skin Care, which utilizes amino acids as the key ingredients to its age- and damage-reversing products. The formula for the solution features 17 plant-purified amino acids, which are necessary for healthy and radiant skin. The company’s formulas include anti-glycation properties, which are very rare in today’s skin-care products. Cummings donated one of his products, a protective agent, to support military forces in Afghanistan and received a hearty letter of gratitude from the Marines of Special Operations Company Bravo, which described the product’s excellent performance, as well as a flag that was flown “in the face of the enemy, over Forward Operating Base Robinson in Sangin, Afghanistan.”
Tags See All Tags