- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Download Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC cheap oem
|Why Was Your Credit Card Transaction Denied?|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Steve Burke|
|Monday, 16 December 2013 09:14|
By Jason Alderman
We've all had these moments: You're at a romantic restaurant and the evening went great. But just as you and your date are readying to leave, an embarrassed waiter appears and whispers, "I'm afraid your card has been denied." So much for romance.
The same thing can happen at the grocery store, when shopping online or worst of all, when you're traveling and don't have a back-up means of payment. Why do credit card transactions get denied and what can you do to prevent it?
Banks and other credit card issuers have developed complex algorithms that track credit card behavior and highlight unusual usage patterns commonly associated with card theft or fraud.
"Unusual activities" that jump out to card issuers include:
Other common triggers for credit card denials include:
On last thought: If your card is denied, don't shoot the messenger – he's only following instructions. Rather, call the card issuer and find out what happened. Embarrassment aside, it's nice to know that someone is trying to ensure your card isn't being used fraudulently.
Tags See All Tags