- Buy OEM VMware Workstation 9
- Download CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Download Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- 9.95$ Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Buy ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License) (en,fr,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
|Win Free Groceries for a Year Through America Needs Farmers|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Laurie Johns|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 12:10|
Iowa Farm Bureau, University of Iowa Athletics Department and Hy-Vee Team Up for the ANF Great Grocery Giveaway
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – August 13, 2013 – The state’s largest general farm organization, Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF), today launched the ANF Great Grocery Giveaway in partnership with the University of Iowa Athletics Department and Hy-Vee. The grocery sweepstakes invites Iowans to meet today’s farmers through video tours of their farms and register for a chance to win free groceries for a year worth $5,000.
Iowans can register for a chance to win by visiting www.americaneedsfarmers.org and taking virtual farm tours; each video they watch earns an entry in the ANF Great Grocery Giveaway while giving them an up close and personal look at five Iowa farm families. Website visitors can register with each of the five farmers each day of the sweepstakes, which kicked off today, Farm Bureau Day at the Iowa State Fair, and runs until noon October 31, 2013.
The web-based farm video tours feature five diverse Iowa family farmers who grow corn or soybeans and raise pigs, beef or dairy cows. “We’re excited to be a part of this because as a family farmer, I believe in the value of transparency and education; most people who enjoy beef today don’t live on a farm, but they want to know how we farm, how we raise our animals and how we keep them safe and healthy. It matters a lot. I host farm tours, but I know not everyone has the time or opportunity to see a farm for themselves, so this is a great way to bring that farm experience right to them. It’s one way to show who we are, what we do and why it’s all so important to do the right thing by our land, our community and our livestock,” says David Rydberg, a cattle rancher from Essex, who is one of the featured farmers in the ANF Great Grocery Giveaway.
Following the sweepstakes, one lucky winner will be chosen at random for $5,000 in free groceries from their local Hy-Vee.
To meet more Iowa farmers and learn about how your food is grown and raised, visit www.americaneedsfarmers.org.
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the online media center at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags