- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Rob Papen Predator MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR (en,fr,de,it,pl,es,cs,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- 299.95$ Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit (en)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
|Wine Tasting and Improv - Not your typical pairing.|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Michele Stoos|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:26|
Bettendorf, August 15, 2011 — The Grapes of Laugh, is a different kind of wine tasting event and will prove to be a true pilgrimage for your palate while engaging you in an informal and humorous presentation designed to elevate your enjoyment and knowledge of wine. “The focus in on the pure entertainment aspect of the event along with general wine concepts such as tasting, buying, food pairings and health benefits,” says wine aficionado and host Brian Burke, “Most wine tastings are about selling a certain vineyard or product, and this is about training the palate and having a good laugh for a good cause, too.” The café-like atmosphere of the Establishment Theatre is perfect for sipping while overloading your senses in true Bacchanal fashion. But wait, folks, there’s more… We’ll cap off the night with a hilarious show featuring the Improv genius of Comedy Sportz QC.
We can be hedonistic because we’re also giving. Money raised from this event will benefit our area marketing and communications student scholarship fund and support our efforts in our new public service awareness campaign regarding our growing homeless plight in the Quad Cities. “This public service campaign is a true creative collaboration,” says Erik Meade, President of Mindfire Communications and serving as the Public Service Chair for AAF QC, “There are extremely talented people on the Public Service committee from various communication and marketing organizations in the QC and working together on this campaign is a great way to break down barriers in this highly competitive industry and work together towards a greater goal.”
Wine tasting and presentation by Brian Burke, Wine Enthusiast
Thursday, August 25th at the Establishment Theatre, 220 19th Street in downtown Rock Island
5:30p to 6:00p Social
6:00p – 7:30p Wine Enlightenment
7:30p – 8:00p Comedy Sportz Improv Show
The Grapes of Laugh - A palate exploding, gut busting event!
AAF QC is for all marketers in the greater Quad City area. AAF QC hopes to increase competency of members by facilitating and hosting educational and networking events.
AAF QC celebrates excellece through inductry recognition awards.
Tags See All Tags