- Buy Autodesk Lustre 2009 (en)
- Buy AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Buy Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- 9.95$ DropDMG 3.2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Buy OEM QuarkXpress 8 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- 49.95$ Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
|Winegard Company Wins National Safety Council Award for 1 Million Work Hours without an Occupational Injury|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Shelby Kraus|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 14:40|
Company credits teamwork and commitment in attaining important milestone
BURLINGTON, Iowa – (December 19, 2011) – Winegard Co. claimed a significant national award for surpassing one million injury-free work hours at its facilities. That means no work time lost to injuries in more than a year for the antenna manufacturer that proudly makes its antennas in the U.S.A.
The National Safety Council recognized Winegard for notable performance in occupational safety and health with the Million Work Hours Award. This award recognizes the achievement of one million consecutive work hours without an occupational injury or illness resulting in days away from work or death.
"It took a tremendous amount of teamwork to achieve this award," said Vic Kohlhof Winegard safety director. "Only a very few elite companies ever achieve such a phenomenal goal and we’re proud to be one of them. I’d like to express our gratitude to everyone at the company for their commitment to our safety programs, from all the team members to the hiring manager."
"Safety compliance and an accident-free workplace allow Winegard to keep costs down," added Kohlhof. "It allows us to provide our customers with the lowest-total-cost-products made by skilled, experienced workers in the U.S. enabling Winegard to be competitive in the global marketplace."
# # #
Tags See All Tags