- Buy OEM Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- Discount - Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Download Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Buy OEM InDesign CS5 Bible
- 99.95$ Kolor Autopano Giga 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
- 9.95$ Alfred 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - iExplorer 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac (en)
|Winegard Company Wins National Safety Council Award for 1 Million Work Hours without an Occupational Injury|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Shelby Kraus|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 14:40|
Company credits teamwork and commitment in attaining important milestone
BURLINGTON, Iowa – (December 19, 2011) – Winegard Co. claimed a significant national award for surpassing one million injury-free work hours at its facilities. That means no work time lost to injuries in more than a year for the antenna manufacturer that proudly makes its antennas in the U.S.A.
The National Safety Council recognized Winegard for notable performance in occupational safety and health with the Million Work Hours Award. This award recognizes the achievement of one million consecutive work hours without an occupational injury or illness resulting in days away from work or death.
"It took a tremendous amount of teamwork to achieve this award," said Vic Kohlhof Winegard safety director. "Only a very few elite companies ever achieve such a phenomenal goal and we’re proud to be one of them. I’d like to express our gratitude to everyone at the company for their commitment to our safety programs, from all the team members to the hiring manager."
"Safety compliance and an accident-free workplace allow Winegard to keep costs down," added Kohlhof. "It allows us to provide our customers with the lowest-total-cost-products made by skilled, experienced workers in the U.S. enabling Winegard to be competitive in the global marketplace."
# # #
Tags See All Tags