- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- Discount - DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Buy DAZ Bryce 6.1 (en)
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC (en,fr)
- Buy ACDSee Pro 2 (en)
- Discount - Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Buy Cheap Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
|WINNER OF RIVERVISION VIDEO CONTEST|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Tuesday, 30 April 2013 12:54|
MOLINE, IL – The Moline Foundation awarded Sean Turnipseed of Moline, a senior elementary education student at Western Illinois University-Quad Cities, a $500 educational stipend for his winning entry in the River Vision 2020 video contest. The award was presented at a ceremony April 22 at the WIU-QC Riverfront campus.
River Vision 2020 consisted of three community conversations attended by 65 residents and business owners from both sides of the river. The River Vision 2020 website had 3,300 views and 2,400 votes were cast online for the video competition. River Vision 2020 is set to move on to the next phase of the riverfront project.
River Vision 2020 has been a partnership between WQPT, The Moline Foundation, Renew Moline and the City of Moline.
For more information on River Vision 2020, visit wqpt.org/rivervision2020.
WQPT is a public media service of Western Illinois University Quad Cities located in Moline, IL.
Photo of Scott Turnipseed and Joy Boruff of the Moline Foundation.
Tags See All Tags