- 79.95$ Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Discount - Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation
- Discount - Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Corel Ventura 10
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
|Wish Granting Volunteers Needed in Illinois Quad City Area|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Amy Lane|
|Thursday, 29 August 2013 15:03|
October 15 Training Session in Moline Now Open for Registration
PEORIA - Have you ever thought about the impact you could make in the life of a child with a life-threatening medical condition? More than 11,000 children across Illinois have experienced the magic of a wish coming true, thanks to the hundreds of community supporters of Make-A-Wish Illinois. Volunteers in your community are needed to help grant wishes for local children.
Make-A-Wish Illinois is hosting a free training session for wish-granting volunteers in the Moline area on Tuesday, October 15th with a 5:00 PM check in and training from 5:15-7:45 PM. Exact training locations will be provided upon sign up. Volunteers bilingual in English and Spanish are especially needed.
Wish-Granting volunteers will work in teams of two to help grant the wishes of children in their community. Volunteers plan and carry out wishes from start to finish with support from the Make-A-Wish staff. Wish Granters are asked to give 10-12 hours per month to grant at least three wishes per year.
Make-A-Wish® Illinois grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich their lives with hope, strength and joy. Since being founded locally in 1985, the chapter has granted more than 11,000 wishes and continues its mission to share the power of a wish® with special children across the state with help from dedicated volunteers and generous community members. For information visit www.illinois.wish.org.# # #
Tags See All Tags