- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Download Filmmaking For Dummies
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
|Wish Granting Volunteers Needed in Illinois Quad City Area|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Amy Lane|
|Thursday, 29 August 2013 15:03|
October 15 Training Session in Moline Now Open for Registration
PEORIA - Have you ever thought about the impact you could make in the life of a child with a life-threatening medical condition? More than 11,000 children across Illinois have experienced the magic of a wish coming true, thanks to the hundreds of community supporters of Make-A-Wish Illinois. Volunteers in your community are needed to help grant wishes for local children.
Make-A-Wish Illinois is hosting a free training session for wish-granting volunteers in the Moline area on Tuesday, October 15th with a 5:00 PM check in and training from 5:15-7:45 PM. Exact training locations will be provided upon sign up. Volunteers bilingual in English and Spanish are especially needed.
Wish-Granting volunteers will work in teams of two to help grant the wishes of children in their community. Volunteers plan and carry out wishes from start to finish with support from the Make-A-Wish staff. Wish Granters are asked to give 10-12 hours per month to grant at least three wishes per year.
Make-A-Wish® Illinois grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich their lives with hope, strength and joy. Since being founded locally in 1985, the chapter has granted more than 11,000 wishes and continues its mission to share the power of a wish® with special children across the state with help from dedicated volunteers and generous community members. For information visit www.illinois.wish.org.# # #
Tags See All Tags