- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter cheap oem
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Buy Cheap iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Default Folder X 4.6 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
|With 6,200 Iowa Donors from All 99 Counties, Braley Raises $4 Million in 2013|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Friday, 31 January 2014 15:04|
Braley for Iowa will report raising over $1 million between October 1 and December 31
DES MOINES, IA – Braley for Iowa announced today that more than 6,200 Iowans from all 99 Iowa counties have contributed to Bruce Braley’s campaign since he announced his candidacy for US Senate a year ago – helping Braley raise more than $4 million in 2013.
Braley for Iowa’s Year-End Report to the Federal Election Commission, covering between October 1 and December 31, 2013, will show that the campaign raised over $1 million during the 4th quarter of 2013 and has over $2.6 million cash on hand.
Braley for Iowa spokesman Jeff Giertz said, “The outpouring of Iowa grassroots support for Bruce Braley shows how hungry Iowans are for a Senator who will fight for the middle class to create jobs, help small businesses succeed, and work to create economic opportunities. Bruce has never forgotten where he’s come from and the Iowa values fueling his campaign for Senate resonate with Iowans in all 99 counties.”
Today’s report is the latest sign of Iowa grassroots support for Braley’s campaign. Last week, Braley announced that more than 1,000 veterans and military families have formally endorsed his candidacy.
Bruce Braley was born in Grinnell and grew up in nearby Brooklyn, Iowa. His father, a Marine who fought on Iwo Jima in World War II, and his mother, a teacher, taught him the value of hard work. Braley worked jobs like road construction and truck driving to help pay his way through college and law school. As an attorney in Waterloo, Braley represented Iowans who took on powerful interests and big corporations. Elected to the US House in 2006, Braley has worked to create Iowa jobs, protect farms, strengthen small businesses, and stand up for veterans. Bruce Braley is running for Senate to fight for the things that matter most to Iowans. He’ll fight for middle class families, because that’s where he comes from.
Braley lives in Waterloo with his wife, Carolyn. They have three children: Lisa, David, and Paul.
# # #
Tags See All Tags