- Buy Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate (en,ru,hu,nl,da,es,it,zh,ko,de,nb,pl,pt,fi,fr,cs,sv,ja)
- Buy OEM Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 19.95$ Nero 8 Ultra Edition cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Download Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- 9.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- 279.95$ Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Buy OEM Macpaw MacHider Mac
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
|With the World’s Increasing Chaos, 3 Ways Families Should Prepare for the Worst|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 12 November 2013 09:40|
Former U.S. Senate Candidate Offers Practical, Spiritual Tips
Even with the onslaught of terrible daily news reports – from mass killings to natural disasters, to government shutdowns -- there are some who deny that the world is becoming increasingly chaotic, says Zane Lawhorn.
“You’ll hear people rationalizing what’s going on in the world as ‘not all that different’ from earlier times. The claim is that 24-hour global news programs magnify bad news in a way that’s unprecedented. But I tend to view the bad news as just that – bad news,” says Lawhorn, a doctor of optometry, former U.S. Senate candidate, a presidential elector for West Virginia in the 2008 presidential election and biblical scholar who has published multiple titles, including “The Messiah Is Here!” (www.zanelawhorn.com).
“Our leaders can’t work together; the government seems always on the verge of shut down – or is shut down; spending is out of control; socialist tariffs dictate what’s to be our health-care system; maniacs with deadly weapons target public places on what seems to be a regular basis – and that’s just what’s going on within our borders ... we're seeping into an era of chaos, just as foretold in the Bible.”
Now is the time for individuals and families to prepare for deepening chaos, he says.
About Zane Lawhorn, OD
Zane Lawhorn has been a doctor of optometry for nearly 30 years. He was raised in a humble household deep in the heart of southern West Virginia and was repeatedly told he wouldn’t realize his dreams. Today, he is happily married to his wife for almost 25 years, Donna, and has raised two children, Mitchell and Megan. Lawhorn is a church elder, Sunday school teacher, committee chairman and a real-estate entrepreneur. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from West Virginia University. He was a presidential elector for West Virginia during the 2008 presidential election; Lawhorn’s duty was to vote for his state in the election for Republican candidate John McCain and his running mate Sarah Palin, who carried the state. In 2006, he ran in the Republican primary for the U.S. Senate in West Virginia, and he plans to run again.
Tags See All Tags