- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Sony ACID Pro 7
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Delicious Library 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Acronis True Image Home 2010 (en,fr,de,es)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9 (en)
- Buy OEM Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Discount - Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|Within 48 Hours, Two Loebsack-Backed Initiatives Signed by the President|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Friday, 06 April 2012 12:54|
With signature, JOBS Act and STOCK Act become law
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement after both the JOBS Act and the STOCK Act were signed into law by President Obama.
“I am pleased the President signed both of these important pieces of legislation into law. The American people have been demanding Congress work together to grow the economy. They also want a government that will work for them, not make a profit off the information they get as part of their work. The JOBS Act and STOCK Act are a step in the right direction on each front.
“These bills are both good examples of what can be achieved when both sides of the aisle stop playing games and work together to find bipartisan solutions. I was pleased to work with my colleagues on both pieces of legislation and am hopeful they will begin to restore Americans’ trust in Congress.”
The JOBS Act, HR 3606, will help small businesses in communities access capital more easily in order to expand and support job creation and use capital more effectively in order to support growth. An amendment introduced by Loebsack, which passed with unanimous support, will help women, veteran, and minority- owned businesses take advantage of the benefits and opportunities provided by this legislation.
The Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge (STOCK) Act will prevent Congressional insider trading. In May 2011, Loebsack was the first person from Iowa and the fourth in the House of Representatives to cosponsor this important legislation.
Tags See All Tags