- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
- 129.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- 79.95$ ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Discount - Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Download Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Discount - Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
|Within 48 Hours, Two Loebsack-Backed Initiatives Signed by the President|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Friday, 06 April 2012 12:54|
With signature, JOBS Act and STOCK Act become law
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement after both the JOBS Act and the STOCK Act were signed into law by President Obama.
“I am pleased the President signed both of these important pieces of legislation into law. The American people have been demanding Congress work together to grow the economy. They also want a government that will work for them, not make a profit off the information they get as part of their work. The JOBS Act and STOCK Act are a step in the right direction on each front.
“These bills are both good examples of what can be achieved when both sides of the aisle stop playing games and work together to find bipartisan solutions. I was pleased to work with my colleagues on both pieces of legislation and am hopeful they will begin to restore Americans’ trust in Congress.”
The JOBS Act, HR 3606, will help small businesses in communities access capital more easily in order to expand and support job creation and use capital more effectively in order to support growth. An amendment introduced by Loebsack, which passed with unanimous support, will help women, veteran, and minority- owned businesses take advantage of the benefits and opportunities provided by this legislation.
The Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge (STOCK) Act will prevent Congressional insider trading. In May 2011, Loebsack was the first person from Iowa and the fourth in the House of Representatives to cosponsor this important legislation.
Tags See All Tags