- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS For Developers (en)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 (en,fr,de,ja,ru,es)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- Download Mixed in Key 2 MAC
- Discount - SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy MAMP Pro 3 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,ru)
- Download FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
|WIU-QC 100TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION"|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Tami Seitz|
|Thursday, 25 August 2011 10:13|
MOLINE, IL-- As part of Western Illinois University-Quad Cities' 100th anniversary celebration, set to begin in 2012, WIU-QC staff are calling on Quad Cities-area references to search their photo albums and memory banks.
The WIU-QC Anniversity Committee is seeking photographs and/or media and information related to WIU's presence in the Quad Cities (students and instructor photos; building shots; etc). The anniversary committee is also looking for individuals to interview who may have attended classes at Villa de Chantal and other original WIU sites; who had a relative attended WIU classes in the Quad Cities many years ago; and former professors and students who taught or attended classes in the Quad Cities; etc.
Photos/information and interviews will be used to create a documentary of WIU's history throughout the years in the Quad Cities to air on WQPT. WIU University Television and University historians/archivists will produce the documentary.Slides, photographs, videos and stories will be collected, copied and returned to the original owners, who will receive a photo credit for the contribution(s). Electronic photos and video files are also welcomed.
To contribute photos and other information by Dec. 30 , contact Tami Seitz at
Tags See All Tags