- Discount - GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- Discount - Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Corel PaintShop Pro X5
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
|WIU-QC 100TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION"|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Tami Seitz|
|Thursday, 25 August 2011 10:13|
MOLINE, IL-- As part of Western Illinois University-Quad Cities' 100th anniversary celebration, set to begin in 2012, WIU-QC staff are calling on Quad Cities-area references to search their photo albums and memory banks.
The WIU-QC Anniversity Committee is seeking photographs and/or media and information related to WIU's presence in the Quad Cities (students and instructor photos; building shots; etc). The anniversary committee is also looking for individuals to interview who may have attended classes at Villa de Chantal and other original WIU sites; who had a relative attended WIU classes in the Quad Cities many years ago; and former professors and students who taught or attended classes in the Quad Cities; etc.
Photos/information and interviews will be used to create a documentary of WIU's history throughout the years in the Quad Cities to air on WQPT. WIU University Television and University historians/archivists will produce the documentary.Slides, photographs, videos and stories will be collected, copied and returned to the original owners, who will receive a photo credit for the contribution(s). Electronic photos and video files are also welcomed.
To contribute photos and other information by Dec. 30 , contact Tami Seitz at
Tags See All Tags