- Buy Panic CandyBar 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- 89.95$ proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
|Woman GI Sought for Veteran's Day and More|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Don Bracken|
|Tuesday, 22 October 2013 15:27|
She Did All She Could in Iraq, Woman GI to Tell all on Veterans’ Day
She was all that she could be with the U.S. Army in Iraq, and she told all about it in her book, All I Could Be, a May 2013 title from History Publishing Company. The media called on her for the ten-year anniversary of Operation Iraqi Freedom and now there are those event planners and movers who want their attendees and audiences to hear all about her for Veteran’s Day and days beyond.
Miyoko Hikiji, once a soldier deployed to Iraq with the Iowa National Guard’s 2133rd Transportation Corps, and now a model, actress, and author, is compiling a list of events that will call on her to prove that she is still all that she can be without her M-16 and heavy truck. She no longer drives into the face of the enemy but now looks into the faces of friends and fellow Americans. She will be soon doing that on a growing list:
Miyoko Hikiji is considered a force of nature by those who know her. The U.S. Army discovered that in Iraq, television and radio audiences discovered that too, in recent months. And now those who honor and respect those who served in the military will as well.
History Publishing Company will make available to accredited members of the media review copies of Miyoko’s book, All I Could Be. To download a review copy, please use the widget link below.
Tags See All Tags