- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- 69.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- 349.95$ CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Contribute CS4
- Download Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC
|WQPT AIRS LOCAL PRODUCTION “STOP BULLYING WITH DR. JENNIFER CAUDLE”|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Monday, 11 March 2013 12:44|
MOLINE, IL – WQPT, Quad Cities PBS, will air the new program, “Stop Bullying with Dr. Jennifer Caudle,” at 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 18.
“After our community conversations with our ‘Achieve Quad Cities’ project, we discovered that the top reason given for dropping out of school was bullying,” said Interim General Manager, Jamie Lange. “As a result of those talks, we felt the next logical step was to see what we could do as a station to convene the many anti-bullying programs in our area and highlight their services.”
WQPT, in conjunction with nonprofits addressing bullying – known as CARE QC (Connecting Anti-Bullying Resources and Education) – has provided community conversations, television programming and a performance of “The Ugly Duckling” by Ballet Quad Cities.
A panel discussion, which was taped Feb. 21, was moderated by Dr. Jennifer Caudle, an anti-bullying expert and an assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey- School of Osteopathic Medicine. The discussion featured panelists Angie Kendall, community education program manager, Child Abuse Council; Robin Peterson of Genesis Psychology Associates; Ellie Hoeper, a student and member of “Stomp Out Bullying” Drama Team; and Jerry Jones, a parent and the Chief Operating Officer for the United Way of the Quad City Area.
Jill Myers, associate professor of law enforcement and justice administration at Western Illinois University, has created an interactive survey for parents and children to take together for further discussion about the topic of bullying. The Cyber Safe Cyber Savvy Survey can be found at www.wqpt.org/stopbullying, along with other resources.
WQPT is a media service of Western Illinois University-Quad Cities located in Moline, IL.
# # #
Tags See All Tags