- Buy Lynda.com - Web Redesign: Strategies for Success (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Discount - Apple Mac Box Set
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC
- Discount - Acala DVD iPod Ripper
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,hu,pl,cs,tr,ko)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
|WQPT and QC Theatre Workshop hold screening of documentary on "The Making of A Green River"|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Friday, 01 August 2014 12:25|
WQPT airs documentary creation of local play
MOLINE, IL – WQPT cameras followed the creative process in the QC Theatre Workshop production of "A Green River" during the summer of 2013. The play tells the story about one soldier's struggle with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). The documentary, "The Making of a Green River," produced by WQPT Director of Marketing and Local Content Lora Adams, features interviews with the playwright, actors, director, soldier and a counselor, intermingled with performance video. The documentary will air at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 on WQPT.
"We are very excited to highlight the work that brings a new play to the stage,” said Adams.
WQPT will also be holding a screening and panel discussion Thursday, Aug. 7., beginning at 6 p.m. at the QC Theatre Workshop, where the play was originally produced. The theatre is located at 1730 Wilkes Ave., Davenport (IA). The public is invited to view the documentary and ask questions of the principles about the process of dramatizing the return of a soldier with PTSD to civilian life.
Since the play was originally produced at the QC Theatre Workshop, it was remounted at Augustana College under the direction of Broadway director and Augustana Alumni Philip Wm. McKinley.
WQPT is a media service of Western Illinois University.
Tags See All Tags