- 149.95$ MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Download Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Discount - Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Discount - iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
|WQPT and the QC Theatre Workshop hold screening of documentary on "The Making of A Green River"|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Tuesday, 05 August 2014 12:16|
WQPT airs documentary creation of local play
MOLINE, IL – WQPT cameras followed the creative process in the QC Theatre Workshop production of "A Green River" during the summer of 2013. The play tells the story about one soldier's struggle with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). The documentary, "The Making of a Green River," produced by WQPT Director of Marketing and Local Content Lora Adams, features interviews with the playwright, actors, director, soldier and a counselor, intermingled with performance video. The documentary will air at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 on WQPT.
"We are very excited to highlight the work that brings a new play to the stage,” said Adams.
WQPT will also be holding a screening and panel discussion Thursday, Aug. 7., beginning at 6 p.m. at the QC Theatre Workshop, where the play was originally produced. The theatre is located at 1730 Wilkes Ave., Davenport (IA). The public is invited to view the documentary and ask questions of the principles about the process of dramatizing the return of a soldier with PTSD to civilian life.
Since the play was originally produced at the QC Theatre Workshop, it was remounted at Augustana College under the direction of Broadway director and Augustana Alumni Philip Wm. McKinley.
WQPT is a media service of Western Illinois University.
Tags See All Tags