- Buy Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Discount - SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoSketch 9 (en)
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
|WQPT LAUNCHES NEW TRAILERS|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Friday, 30 August 2013 13:13|
MOLINE, IL -- If you want "real" reality television, look no further than WQPT and PBS.
CHI & Partners, a New York marketing and advertising agency, created a series of fake reality television trailers for public television, comparing absurd reality TV with the quality of public television programming. WQPT will air these trailers throughout October.
At the end of these trailers a plain and simple message is revealed, "The fact that you thought this was a real show says a lot about the state of TV." According to WQPT General Manager Mary Pruess, the trailers are intended to make people realize that although they might occasionally indulge in reality-style programming, it's also important to support a public broadcasting station, which doesn't have a giant marketing force behind it and relies on its members to keep running.
"We saw these spots and thought they were very funny. We asked WNET in New York if they would be willing to allow us to share them with our audience," Pruess added. "While the message is intended as tongue-in-cheek, we want people to stop and think about the value that our public television station delivers to our communities, at no cost. We hope these spots will start a vibrant conversation about quality television and remind viewers why they should support local public television."
The trailers can also be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/
WQPT is a media service of Western Illinois University located in Moline, Ill.
Tags See All Tags