- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,pl,ru,tr,ja)
- Buy OEM Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Adobe FreeHand MX (en,it,es,de)
- Buy Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 (en,br,nl,fr,de,it,es)
- Buy OEM MAMP Pro MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 8 (en)
- Discount - OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
|WQPT RECEIVES GRANT FROM THE ILLINOIS ARTS COUNCIL|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Friday, 20 June 2014 14:04|
MOLINE, IL – WQPT, Quad Cities PBS, has been awarded $30,000 from the Illinois Arts Council for the creation of a new documentary “Letters Home to Hero Street.” The film will deal with correspondence from Hero Street soldiers to their families as they fought and died in World War II and the Korean conflict.
“We are so pleased to receive the grant because it allows us to create a documentary on a topic that is near and dear to our community,” said WQPT General Manager Mary Pruess.
The project is being conducted in cooperation with Fourth Wall Films, headed by Kelly and Tammy Rundle.
“I am excited to be working with the Rundles. We have aired all of their documentaries and they always create compelling films that are beautiful and well researched,” said Director of Local Content Lora Adams.
The documentary will be completed by the end of the year and will air on WQPT in early 2015.
WQPT, Quad Cities PBS, is a media service of Western Illinois University in Moline, Illinois.
# # #
Tags See All Tags