- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 29.95$ SnagIt 2.2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM VMware Workstation 6.5
- 199.95$ Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Framemaker 10
|WQPT’S ANNUAL READY TO LEARN CONFERENCE APRIL 21|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 14:46|
MOLINE, ILLINOIS – WQPT, Quad Cities PBS in partnership with the Child Abuse Council, Community Child Care Resource & Referral, Quad Cities Association for Education of Young Children, Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency and the Rock Island County Regional Office of Education is offering a Ready To Learn Conference on April 21nd from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The conference organized for early childhood professionals in homes, churches, centers and schools will feature 18 different breakout sessions that include “Prop Box Bags” discussing outdoor learning fun, “Got Dirt” discussing how to grow healthy kids and “A Merry Musical Day” discussing music and movement.
The registration fee is $20.00 and includes 3 workshops, a light breakfast and a free children’s book. At the conference all participants will receive a training certificate valued at 3 hours. CEU and CPDU credits are available on the day of the conference for an additional $20 fee. Black Hawk College is also offering 1 college credit in conjunction with the conference. You must register for the course and pay separately by contacting Chris Bachelder at 309/796-5986.
WQPT is a media service of Western Illinois University located in Moline, Illinois.
# # #
Tags See All Tags