- Download Pixelmator MAC
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures
- 79.95$ Boris Graffiti 5.2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- 149.95$ Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a cheap oem
- Buy Digital Photography Composition For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
|WQPT'S ANNUAL READY-TO-LEARN CONFERENCE COMING APRIL 26|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 09:59|
MOLINE, IL -- WQPT, Quad Cities PBS, in partnership with Western Illinois University-Quad Cities, the Child Abuse Council, Child Care Resource & Referral, the Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency, Quad Cities Association for the Education of Young Children and Rock Island County Regional Office of Education, is offering a conference on early childhood Saturday, April 26 at the WIU-QC Riverfront campus.
The annual conference, which will be held from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., features 18 different breakout sessions for parents, childcare providers and childhood professionals. Topics include assessing and building oral language, the autism spectrum, drum circle rhythms, early math, home environments, physical and creative movement, preventing behavior problems, 3-D art, using non-fiction literature and many other topics related to early childhood development.
The registration fee is $25, which includes three workshops, a light breakfast and a free children's book. All conference participants will receive a training certificate. CEU/CPDU credits and/or a college credit course through Black Hawk College are available for an addition fee.
WQPT has served eastern Iowa and western Illinois for 30 years and is a media service of Western Illinois University.
# # #
Tags See All Tags