- Buy Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition (en)
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Discount - Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License)
- 39.95$ DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- 359.95$ Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
|WQPT’s THE CITIES WITH JIM MERTENS NOW AIRING ON WVIK|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Wednesday, 15 August 2012 14:16|
MOLINE, ILLINOIS -- WQPT’s local public affairs program “The Cities with Jim Mertens,” which airs on the public television station on Thursday at 6:30 pm and Sunday at 5:30 pm is now airing on our area’s local public radio station, WVIK.
“We’ve been talking with WQPT about partnering on projects and like us they are committed to producing and airing more local programming. This was a great opportunity to expand the reach of ‘The Cities’ to the WVIK audience and to be able to work with our public television partners,” said WVIK General Manager, Jay Pearce. “We have changed our schedule to include a variety of public affairs and special interest programs each evening at 7:00. On Fridays we pair 'The Cities' with 'Illinois State Week in Review',” said Mr. Pearce.
“At the present time ‘The Cities’ can be seen on WQPT Thursdays and Sundays, on the WQPT website which links to YouTube, on iTunes and now on WVIK on Fridays at 7 pm. It’s great to be able to have our local public affairs program have the kind of reach ‘The Cities’ is enjoying,” said WQPT Director of Local Content, Lora Adams.
“The Cities with Jim Mertens” began production in November 2010 and airs weekly. The program is taped in Davenport, Iowa at Stratus Broadcasting and Lora Adams and Jim Mertens serve as the programs producers. The two local public broadcasters are currently looking at other opportunities for partnership.
WQPT is a media service of Western Illinois University in Moline, Illinois and WVIK is a media service of Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois.
Tags See All Tags