- Download Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- 199.95$ Autodesk Softimage 2011 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- Download Acala DVD iPod Ripper
- Discount - Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- 19.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2011 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
|XSTREAM CLEANUP SETS DATE, SEEKS INPUT ON SITES, SHIRTS|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Brandy Walvaert|
|Tuesday, 27 May 2014 14:45|
Suggest a cleanup site—and vote for your favorite T-shirt color!
QUAD-CITIES—The date has been set and planning is underway for Xstream Cleanup, the Quad-Cities’ annual, volunteer-based cleanup of area waterways.
The cleanup will be held from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, 2014. Online registration will open by July 1 at www.xstreamcleanup.org.
“Xstream Cleanup gives people an opportunity to get their hands dirty and show their commitment to the community. Each year hundreds of volunteers pick up, drag out, and haul away unwanted trash and debris from our waterways. This event proves that as a community, we’re willing to sweat together to protect and improve water quality where we live,” says Curtis Lundy, event chair.
Community members also are invited to visit the Xstream Cleanup Facebook page to vote for their favorite color for this year’s volunteer T-shirts. Color options are Chestnut (light brown), Gravel (light gray), or Yellow Haze (light yellow). One vote per person will be counted. The deadline to vote is 5 p.m. Friday, May 30.
Xstream Cleanup began in 2004 as a small-scale cleanup of Duck Creek. Over the years, the event has grown to engage over 1,000 volunteers cleaning up about 40 sites around the Quad-Cities each year. The cleanup is now in its eleventh year.
For more information about Xstream Cleanup, visit www.xstreamcleanup.org. “Like” Xstream Cleanup on Facebook for updates as the event approaches.
# # #
Tags See All Tags