- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Discount - 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
- Buy Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy InstallShield X Express Edition (en)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Buy Cheap CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
|Yard and Garden: Onions and Garlic|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 11 August 2011 23:41|
When should you harvest onions?
What is the proper way to store onions?
Place the cured onions in a mesh bag, old nylon stocking, wire basket or crate. It’s important that the storage container allow air to circulate through the onions. Store the onions in a cool, moderately dry location. Storage temperatures should be 32 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The relative humidity should be 65 to 70 percent. Possible storage locations include a basement, cellar or garage. Hang the braided onions from a rafter or ceiling. If storing the onions in an unheated garage, move the onions to an alternate storage site before temperatures drop below 32 F.
What is the storage life of onions?
When should you harvest garlic?
How do you store garlic?
Tags See All Tags