- Buy OEM Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- Download Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Discount - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Download One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- 89.95$ ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional cheap oem
- 29.95$ Parallels Desktop 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Red Giant PluralEyes 3
|Yard and Garden: Onions and Garlic|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 11 August 2011 23:41|
When should you harvest onions?
What is the proper way to store onions?
Place the cured onions in a mesh bag, old nylon stocking, wire basket or crate. It’s important that the storage container allow air to circulate through the onions. Store the onions in a cool, moderately dry location. Storage temperatures should be 32 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The relative humidity should be 65 to 70 percent. Possible storage locations include a basement, cellar or garage. Hang the braided onions from a rafter or ceiling. If storing the onions in an unheated garage, move the onions to an alternate storage site before temperatures drop below 32 F.
What is the storage life of onions?
When should you harvest garlic?
How do you store garlic?
Tags See All Tags