- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Excel 2007 cheap oem
- Buy Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Cheap Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2009 (en)
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Discount - Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Nero 8 Ultra Edition (zh,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,sv,no,pl,ru,sl,tr,cs,da,el,fi,hu)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
|Yard and Garden: Onions and Garlic|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 11 August 2011 23:41|
When should you harvest onions?
What is the proper way to store onions?
Place the cured onions in a mesh bag, old nylon stocking, wire basket or crate. It’s important that the storage container allow air to circulate through the onions. Store the onions in a cool, moderately dry location. Storage temperatures should be 32 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The relative humidity should be 65 to 70 percent. Possible storage locations include a basement, cellar or garage. Hang the braided onions from a rafter or ceiling. If storing the onions in an unheated garage, move the onions to an alternate storage site before temperatures drop below 32 F.
What is the storage life of onions?
When should you harvest garlic?
How do you store garlic?
Tags See All Tags