- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- Buy OEM Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 cheap oem
- Download Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS4
|You Will Find Joy|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Sam Newton|
|Friday, 07 September 2012 12:48|
The Greatest Book every written! It has something for everyone; humor, pathos, romance, treachery, history, tragedy, feats of daring do. The Bible is undeniably the widest read and published book in the world. But really, something for everyone?
Many years ago I began reading “The Upper Room” as a daily devotional. I soon found numerous Bible passages spoke to me, like a primer or a guide. For example, in Psalms 24:12-14 David asks ‘Do you want long life and happiness? Then keep from speaking evil and do good; strive for peace with all your heart’. I began categorizing passages like this, so when someone said ‘I just don’t see how the Bible applies to my life’ the gauntlet was unknowingly thrown down and I picked it up resolutely. Thus You Will Find Joy came to life. And a unique life it is. Not a dogmatic tome, more a self-help manual, a way anyone can open up their lives.
Joy is unique because of its categorized biblical treatment. It is organized so whatever your situation you can easily find a Bible verse to help you.
My aim in putting together Joy is to spread the word our lives can be filled with joy, no matter what life brings. For the Bible really is:
Part of the proceeds from sale of the book will benefit disaster relief in the US.
Available from Amazon, Barnes and Noble and many fine bookstores. Published through Inspiring Voice, a division of “Guideposts” magazine.
Tags See All Tags