- Buy OEM Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Buy Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- 239.95$ Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Buy Cheap CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit)
|Young Artists at the Figge|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Natalie Dunlop|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 17:01|
Davenport, Iowa (February 20, 2014) – The Young Artists at the Figge exhibition returns to the Figge Art Museum on Saturday for the ninth year in a row.
More than 500 elementary art students from seven area school districts including Muscatine, Moline, North Scott, Bettendorf, Davenport, Geneseo and Pleasant Valley will have their artwork on display in the Mary Waterman Gildehaus Community Gallery.
Each school district has a selection process to choose the top elementary student artwork to represent their district in this museum-school partnership.
Muscantine School District will kick off the exhibition this Saturday followed by Moline (March 8-16), North Scott (March 22-30), Bettendorf (April 5-13), Davenport (April 19-29), Geneseo (May 3-11) and closing with Pleasant Valley on May 17-25.
All school districts will have their very own reception honoring the participating young artists. This year, thanks to museum and donor support, the receptions will be free for students, artists, teachers, family and friends and allow everyone to experience the current exhibitions on display.
The Young Artists at the Figge exhibition is sponsored in part by the Brand Boeshaar Foundation Fund and the Hubbell-Waterman Foundation Fund.
Exhibition and Reception Dates:
MUSCATINE February 22-March 2
Exhibition and reception sponsored by the Horan Family
Exhibition and reception sponsored by the Geneseo Foundation
About the Figge Art Museum
The Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and Sundays 12-5 p.m. Thursdays the museum is open until 9 p.m. Admission to the museum and tour is $7. Admission is free to Figge members and institutional members and free to all on Thursday evenings from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit www.figgeartmuseum.org.
Tags See All Tags