- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- 69.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard cheap oem
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
- Discount - Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
- Buy Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit (en)
- Buy Microsoft OneNote 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- Download Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009 (en)
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
|Young Business Owner Opens Local Confectionary's Newest Franchise|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Natalie Linville-Mass|
|Tuesday, 09 August 2011 12:33|
Davenport, IA / August 9, 2011 -- An ambitious young business owner is helping expand the roots of an ice cream hot spot that got its start in the Quad Cities with the Grand Opening of the local chain's newest franchise on 53rd Street just east of Division in Davenport. New Country Style Ice Cream and Hawaiian Style Coffee owner Cristina Sanchez, 26, is pleased to offer the community another convenient location to visit the popular chain, despite an economy that can often present a roadblock for new businesses.
"I am extremely overwhelmed with excitement to open a well-known name such as Country Style Ice Cream here in Davenp or t ," said Sanchez. “Luckily, I will have the supp or t of my family to help me out. Especially my Mother, Karen, who will be my experienced latte artist during the m or ning drive."
Sanchez is no stranger to the industry and spent six former years working on the Country Style team, while also attending high school and college. She remembers joking with current Country Style/Hawaiian Style owner Kent Kindelsperger, her employer at the time, about one day opening up her own storefront.
"He would say, 'One day I’m going to sell you a store.' Now here I am at the age of 26, one decade later, purchasing a Country Style Ice Cream and Hawaiian Style Coffee franchise," said Sanchez.
The Grand Opening will be Thursday, August 18th from 4pm to 6pm. A ribbon cutting will kick off the festivities at 4:30pm, with do or prizes and refreshments to follow. Ice cream enthusiasts both young and old are invited to swing by to enjoy free soft-serve kid cones and show their supp or t toward the company’s recent growth. Visit or s also can take advantage of half-price specialty shakes, available in a variety of mouth-watering flav or s, or just stop out f or the fun.
For More Information:
Contact: Natalie Linville-Mass
Tags See All Tags