- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- 149.95$ Camtasia Studio 8 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Access 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Roxio Creator 2012 Pro (en)
- Buy ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Buy Cheap ABest AVI Video Converter
- 59.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 12.1 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy OEM Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
|Young Business Owner Opens Local Confectionary's Newest Franchise|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Natalie Linville-Mass|
|Tuesday, 09 August 2011 12:33|
Davenport, IA / August 9, 2011 -- An ambitious young business owner is helping expand the roots of an ice cream hot spot that got its start in the Quad Cities with the Grand Opening of the local chain's newest franchise on 53rd Street just east of Division in Davenport. New Country Style Ice Cream and Hawaiian Style Coffee owner Cristina Sanchez, 26, is pleased to offer the community another convenient location to visit the popular chain, despite an economy that can often present a roadblock for new businesses.
"I am extremely overwhelmed with excitement to open a well-known name such as Country Style Ice Cream here in Davenp or t ," said Sanchez. “Luckily, I will have the supp or t of my family to help me out. Especially my Mother, Karen, who will be my experienced latte artist during the m or ning drive."
Sanchez is no stranger to the industry and spent six former years working on the Country Style team, while also attending high school and college. She remembers joking with current Country Style/Hawaiian Style owner Kent Kindelsperger, her employer at the time, about one day opening up her own storefront.
"He would say, 'One day I’m going to sell you a store.' Now here I am at the age of 26, one decade later, purchasing a Country Style Ice Cream and Hawaiian Style Coffee franchise," said Sanchez.
The Grand Opening will be Thursday, August 18th from 4pm to 6pm. A ribbon cutting will kick off the festivities at 4:30pm, with do or prizes and refreshments to follow. Ice cream enthusiasts both young and old are invited to swing by to enjoy free soft-serve kid cones and show their supp or t toward the company’s recent growth. Visit or s also can take advantage of half-price specialty shakes, available in a variety of mouth-watering flav or s, or just stop out f or the fun.
For More Information:
Contact: Natalie Linville-Mass
Tags See All Tags