- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Download Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Digital Painting in Photoshop
- Buy Microsoft Word 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS6 (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training (en)
|Young Entrepreneur's Market Is This Saturday!|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Friday, 08 June 2012 11:57|
The Family Museum Offers a Place for Buyers and Sellers to Meet
Bettendorf — Closets filled with toys and games. Beds hiding sports equipment and puzzles. Kids acquire mountains of stuff through the years, and the Family Museum offers a perfect place to sell these under-used and forgotten items: the annual Young Entrepreneur’s Market. This year the Market will be held on Saturday, June 9 from 8:30-11:30 AM. It’s free to shop, but sellers must be pre-paid and pre-registered by Wednesday, June 6.
This event is designed to teach young entrepreneurs about sales, marketing, and merchandising. Participants are welcome to sell their artwork, crafts, toys, sports equipment, clothing, costumes, or any other gently used items at this popular “garage” sale. This is a great opportunity for kids to clean out their toy boxes, empty their closets, and sell the things they no longer play with or have outgrown. It’s also a great venue for kids to sell crafts, artwork, and other handmade items.
The Young Entrepreneur’s Market is open to all youth ages 5-14. Sellers must be accompanied by an adult. Each parking space is $10. Participants must be pre-registered by Wednesday, June 6 to attend. For more information or to reserve a space, call Julie Klein at (563) 344-4170.
Tags See All Tags