- Discount - Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Discount - Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Download Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- Discount - Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC cheap oem
- Download Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit
- Buy Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
|YOUNG FOOTLITERS HOLDING AUDITIONS FOR HANSEL AND GRETEL FEBRUARY 21 & 22|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Megan Flanagan|
|Friday, 07 February 2014 08:26|
Children Grades 1-8 Encouraged to Audition
Kids in grades 1-8 are invited to audition for the May 9-11 production of Hansel and Gretel by Vera Morris, directed by Dave Helmuth. Auditions are Friday, February 21 from 3:30-6pm and Saturday, February 22 from 11am-2pm in the lower level of the Coralville Public Library.
This version of the classic fairy tale features a large cast portraying Hansel, Gretel, other children and adults, the witch, goblins, ogres, sprites, gingerbread cookies, forest animals and more!
Auditioners may drop in during the scheduled audition times. Those auditioning may prepare a short monologue or be prepared to do a cold reading from provided scripts. Please bring a list of all conflicts through May 11. Please note that tech week rehearsal and performances (May 4-11) will be mandatory for all participants. Auditions are competitive; Young Footliters will cast as many children as feasible but cannot guarantee all will be cast.
Performances are at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts Friday, May 9 at 7pm, Saturday, May 10 at 2pm and 7pm, and Sunday, May 11 at 2pm. The participation fee will be $40 for each child cast.
More information on Young Footliters and an audition form can be found at www.coralvillearts.org.###
Tags See All Tags