- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter
- Buy Corel Painter X MAC (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download QuarkXpress 8 MAC
- 9.95$ Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Discount - GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Standard
- 59.95$ Microsoft FrontPage 2003 cheap oem
|YOUNG FOOTLITERS HOLDING AUDITIONS FOR HANSEL AND GRETEL FEBRUARY 21 & 22|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Megan Flanagan|
|Friday, 07 February 2014 08:26|
Children Grades 1-8 Encouraged to Audition
Kids in grades 1-8 are invited to audition for the May 9-11 production of Hansel and Gretel by Vera Morris, directed by Dave Helmuth. Auditions are Friday, February 21 from 3:30-6pm and Saturday, February 22 from 11am-2pm in the lower level of the Coralville Public Library.
This version of the classic fairy tale features a large cast portraying Hansel, Gretel, other children and adults, the witch, goblins, ogres, sprites, gingerbread cookies, forest animals and more!
Auditioners may drop in during the scheduled audition times. Those auditioning may prepare a short monologue or be prepared to do a cold reading from provided scripts. Please bring a list of all conflicts through May 11. Please note that tech week rehearsal and performances (May 4-11) will be mandatory for all participants. Auditions are competitive; Young Footliters will cast as many children as feasible but cannot guarantee all will be cast.
Performances are at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts Friday, May 9 at 7pm, Saturday, May 10 at 2pm and 7pm, and Sunday, May 11 at 2pm. The participation fee will be $40 for each child cast.
More information on Young Footliters and an audition form can be found at www.coralvillearts.org.###
Tags See All Tags