- Download Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,it,ko,ru,zh)
- Download Corel Video Studio Pro X2
- 9.95$ Filmmaking For Dummies cheap oem
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Download FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- Buy OriginLab OriginPro 8 (en,de)
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download QuarkXPress 10
|Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by A. J. Spiker|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 10:52|
Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!
Oh, you didn't know?
All across Iowa, local elections are taking place today, Tuesday November 5th.
And on many of the ballots voters are being asked to vote on bond issues that will raise local taxes.
You see, local governments often use these bond issues as a way to raise taxes without raising a stink.
Off year elections have notoriously low turnouts and it's much easier to sneak in tax increases.
That's why it's so important to be aware of these sneaky tax increases and protect your family budget.
And even if you don't live in a town that's holding city-wide elections, remember that county-wide bond issues affect all voters.
Today, Tuesday November 5th is election day across the state and there are sure to be some great candidates in your area.
Support the candidates in your local election that support limiting the size and scope of government.
Tags See All Tags