- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 (en,ja,kr,de,es,it,pt,fr,ne,br,sv,ru,cs,pl,tr)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Download Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Buy OEM Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Discount - PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011
- Buy Ableton Suite 8 (en,de,fr)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
|Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by A. J. Spiker|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 10:52|
Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!
Oh, you didn't know?
All across Iowa, local elections are taking place today, Tuesday November 5th.
And on many of the ballots voters are being asked to vote on bond issues that will raise local taxes.
You see, local governments often use these bond issues as a way to raise taxes without raising a stink.
Off year elections have notoriously low turnouts and it's much easier to sneak in tax increases.
That's why it's so important to be aware of these sneaky tax increases and protect your family budget.
And even if you don't live in a town that's holding city-wide elections, remember that county-wide bond issues affect all voters.
Today, Tuesday November 5th is election day across the state and there are sure to be some great candidates in your area.
Support the candidates in your local election that support limiting the size and scope of government.
Tags See All Tags