- Buy OEM Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 29.95$ CrossOver 9 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Director 11.5
- Buy OEM Mariner Write 3 MAC
- Buy Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 (en)
- Buy Cheap Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2
- Buy OEM ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe cheap oem
- Download Corel VideoStudio Pro X3
|Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by A. J. Spiker|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 10:52|
Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!
Oh, you didn't know?
All across Iowa, local elections are taking place today, Tuesday November 5th.
And on many of the ballots voters are being asked to vote on bond issues that will raise local taxes.
You see, local governments often use these bond issues as a way to raise taxes without raising a stink.
Off year elections have notoriously low turnouts and it's much easier to sneak in tax increases.
That's why it's so important to be aware of these sneaky tax increases and protect your family budget.
And even if you don't live in a town that's holding city-wide elections, remember that county-wide bond issues affect all voters.
Today, Tuesday November 5th is election day across the state and there are sure to be some great candidates in your area.
Support the candidates in your local election that support limiting the size and scope of government.
Tags See All Tags