- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Download ABest Video to RM RMVB MPEG Converter
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Buy Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Authorware 7 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 (en)
- Discount - iPad: The Missing Manual
|Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by A. J. Spiker|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 10:52|
Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!
Oh, you didn't know?
All across Iowa, local elections are taking place today, Tuesday November 5th.
And on many of the ballots voters are being asked to vote on bond issues that will raise local taxes.
You see, local governments often use these bond issues as a way to raise taxes without raising a stink.
Off year elections have notoriously low turnouts and it's much easier to sneak in tax increases.
That's why it's so important to be aware of these sneaky tax increases and protect your family budget.
And even if you don't live in a town that's holding city-wide elections, remember that county-wide bond issues affect all voters.
Today, Tuesday November 5th is election day across the state and there are sure to be some great candidates in your area.
Support the candidates in your local election that support limiting the size and scope of government.
Tags See All Tags