- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Discount - Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- 19.95$ Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ iStopMotion 2 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC
- Buy Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC (en,fr)
- Buy Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Buy Cheap Roxio Copy & Convert 3
|Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by A. J. Spiker|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 10:52|
Your taxes may be scheduled to increase!
Oh, you didn't know?
All across Iowa, local elections are taking place today, Tuesday November 5th.
And on many of the ballots voters are being asked to vote on bond issues that will raise local taxes.
You see, local governments often use these bond issues as a way to raise taxes without raising a stink.
Off year elections have notoriously low turnouts and it's much easier to sneak in tax increases.
That's why it's so important to be aware of these sneaky tax increases and protect your family budget.
And even if you don't live in a town that's holding city-wide elections, remember that county-wide bond issues affect all voters.
Today, Tuesday November 5th is election day across the state and there are sure to be some great candidates in your area.
Support the candidates in your local election that support limiting the size and scope of government.
Tags See All Tags