- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit) (en,no)
- 99.95$ NewBlue Titler Pro cheap oem
- 169.95$ Autodesk Showcase 2009 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy GFI FAXmaker 14.1 (en)
- Buy Cheap Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Download Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
|ZUMBA EVERYONE !!|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Antonia & Denverd|
|Tuesday, 14 April 2009 10:36|
On April 18, 2009, one place in the Quad Cities will undergo a transformation, as Zumba aficianados step through the door of the South Hall of Fargo Dance and Sport, 4204 Avenue of the Cities, Moline, and into the hot and spicy, hard driving Latin Rhythms with a wide variety of dance moves, including the Salsa and Reggaeton, along with a unique blend of Zumba specific choreography, all being led from the front stage by certified Zumba instructors. The mood is festive and everyone is having the time of their lives, but underlying all this is that they are burning hundreds of calories every hour, and receiving a total body workout, ingeniously disguised as a dance party.
Anyone can Zumba and everyone is invited to come and experience Zumba. As one instructor put it, "if you can walk, you can Zumba!" Zumba, based out of Miami, is taking the U.S. and the world by storm and is rapidly taking over the exercise genre. In a day and time when our country is leading the world in obesity, Zumba is helping to change that by giving all who try it a great, fun-filled, calorie burning workout that is described by many as 'more of a party than a workout.' It is fun for the entire family, and the most fun a person can have losing weight and toning.
This Saturday night's party, beginning at 7:00pm, is being promoted as a family friendly event and everyone from the ages of 8 to 88 is welcome. It promises to be an energy-filled evening for those who wish to participate with their favorite Zumba instructor, each of whom will run a 30 minute or longer set of their favorite Zumba music. Even if you've never tried Zumba, this is a great time to come try it out. Those who wish to come just to enjoy the music and watch are welcome as well.
Tickets for the Zumba party are $7 in advance, $10 at the door and are available from participating Zumba instructors at their local gyms or by calling Denverd at 309-948-9889 or Antonia at 309-948-9559.
Quad Cities, it's time to ditch the routine and join the party!
Tags See All Tags