- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Discount - ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Buy Boris Graffiti 5.2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit) (en,no)
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 12
- Buy Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC (en,fr,de,ja)
- 69.95$ FL Studio 9 Producer XXL cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 10
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Magix Samplitude 11
- 49.95$ Roxio Creator 2011 Pro cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Buy OEM Panic Unison 2 MAC
|Enter the Reader’s 2013 Photo Contest! Deadline Extended to May 21|
|News/Features - Feature Stories|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 09 May 2013 08:11|
The three categories for the River Cities’ Reader’s 2013 photography contest are “illumination,” “future,” and “brazen.” The deadline for entries is May 21, and the rules are below. We plan to publish the winners in our May 30 issue.
2) All photographs must be received by 5 p.m. Central Daylight Time on Tuesday, May 21, 2013.
3) Photographs must be saved in the .jpg or .tif format. Photographs should be submitted in a resolution suitable for newspaper publication. An 8-by-10-inch image should be 150dpi or higher, while a 4-by-6 image should be 300dpi or higher; generally speaking, each entry should be at least 1,200 pixels on its shortest side.
4) All photographs must be previously unpublished.
5) Photographers are limited to three entries apiece. You may submit multiple images in a single category, but each photograph counts toward the three-entry limit.
6) All entries must include in the e-mail message the name of the photographer, a daytime phone number for the photographer, and the category in which the photograph is being entered. Although not required, we welcome short statements (fewer than 100 words) that provide context for the image – for example, notes on the photographic subject or the shooting circumstances.
Tags See All Tags