- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Discount - Sage ACT Premium 2012
- Buy OEM QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- 299.95$ Boris Red 5 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Mariner Write 3 MAC (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- 19.95$ Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS5
|Ballet Quad Cities Awarded Grants|
|News/Features - Arts News|
|Tuesday, 27 August 2002 18:00|
The Quad Cities’ professional ballet company was recently awarded a pair of grants to present programs “exploring the humanistic foundations of dance.” Ballet Quad Cities announced that it received an $8,000 grant from Humanities Iowa and $10,000 from the Illinois Humanities Council.
Dr. Mary Kirn, an art historian at Augustana College, and Gwen Livingstone Pokora, head of the English department at Rivermont Collegiate, are scheduled to give presentations in conjunction with various Ballet Quad Cities performances.
Ballet Quad Cities kicks off its 2002-3 season with the Premiere Performance at Augustana College’s Centennial Hall on October 19 and 20. The performance will include live music by the Augustana Symphony Orchestra. The traditional performance of The Nutcracker will be held November 29 to December 1 at the Adler Theatre. For more information, visit (http://www.balletquadcities.com).
It’s a Mystery Holds Open Auditions
The interactive-murder-mystery theatre company It’s a Mystery will hold its first open auditions at 7 p.m. on September 4 and 5 at The Abbey Hotel in Bettendorf. For more information, call It’s a Mystery at (563)355-6100.
9th Annual Women’s Music Festival Set for September
Vagina Monologues Stops in Iowa City
The popular stage production The Vagina Monologues returns to Iowa City for a one-week, eight-performance engagement September 3 through 8 at the University of Iowa’s E.C. Mabie Theatre. The production features Marla Wallace, Starla Benford, and Kristen Lee Kelly. Tickets are $35 to $40 and can be obtained by calling (800)346-4401, from Ticketmaster outlets, or by visiting (http://www.ticketmaster.com).
Tags See All Tags