- 149.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
|Ballet Quad Cities Awarded Grants|
|News/Features - Arts News|
|Tuesday, 27 August 2002 18:00|
The Quad Cities’ professional ballet company was recently awarded a pair of grants to present programs “exploring the humanistic foundations of dance.” Ballet Quad Cities announced that it received an $8,000 grant from Humanities Iowa and $10,000 from the Illinois Humanities Council.
Dr. Mary Kirn, an art historian at Augustana College, and Gwen Livingstone Pokora, head of the English department at Rivermont Collegiate, are scheduled to give presentations in conjunction with various Ballet Quad Cities performances.
Ballet Quad Cities kicks off its 2002-3 season with the Premiere Performance at Augustana College’s Centennial Hall on October 19 and 20. The performance will include live music by the Augustana Symphony Orchestra. The traditional performance of The Nutcracker will be held November 29 to December 1 at the Adler Theatre. For more information, visit (http://www.balletquadcities.com).
It’s a Mystery Holds Open Auditions
The interactive-murder-mystery theatre company It’s a Mystery will hold its first open auditions at 7 p.m. on September 4 and 5 at The Abbey Hotel in Bettendorf. For more information, call It’s a Mystery at (563)355-6100.
9th Annual Women’s Music Festival Set for September
Vagina Monologues Stops in Iowa City
The popular stage production The Vagina Monologues returns to Iowa City for a one-week, eight-performance engagement September 3 through 8 at the University of Iowa’s E.C. Mabie Theatre. The production features Marla Wallace, Starla Benford, and Kristen Lee Kelly. Tickets are $35 to $40 and can be obtained by calling (800)346-4401, from Ticketmaster outlets, or by visiting (http://www.ticketmaster.com).
Tags See All Tags