- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Node.js First Look cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,ja)
- Buy OEM Project 2010 For Dummies
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth (en)
- Download Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Buy MacPhun Intensify (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit)
- Download Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 (en)
|Ballet Quad Cities Awarded Grants|
|News/Features - Arts News|
|Tuesday, 27 August 2002 18:00|
The Quad Cities’ professional ballet company was recently awarded a pair of grants to present programs “exploring the humanistic foundations of dance.” Ballet Quad Cities announced that it received an $8,000 grant from Humanities Iowa and $10,000 from the Illinois Humanities Council.
Dr. Mary Kirn, an art historian at Augustana College, and Gwen Livingstone Pokora, head of the English department at Rivermont Collegiate, are scheduled to give presentations in conjunction with various Ballet Quad Cities performances.
Ballet Quad Cities kicks off its 2002-3 season with the Premiere Performance at Augustana College’s Centennial Hall on October 19 and 20. The performance will include live music by the Augustana Symphony Orchestra. The traditional performance of The Nutcracker will be held November 29 to December 1 at the Adler Theatre. For more information, visit (http://www.balletquadcities.com).
It’s a Mystery Holds Open Auditions
The interactive-murder-mystery theatre company It’s a Mystery will hold its first open auditions at 7 p.m. on September 4 and 5 at The Abbey Hotel in Bettendorf. For more information, call It’s a Mystery at (563)355-6100.
9th Annual Women’s Music Festival Set for September
Vagina Monologues Stops in Iowa City
The popular stage production The Vagina Monologues returns to Iowa City for a one-week, eight-performance engagement September 3 through 8 at the University of Iowa’s E.C. Mabie Theatre. The production features Marla Wallace, Starla Benford, and Kristen Lee Kelly. Tickets are $35 to $40 and can be obtained by calling (800)346-4401, from Ticketmaster outlets, or by visiting (http://www.ticketmaster.com).
Tags See All Tags