- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 cheap oem
- 299.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- 9.95$ Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- 9.95$ iPhone: The Missing Manual cheap oem
|Detroit Blues Find a Home in the Quad Cities|
|News/Features - Arts News|
|Tuesday, 09 October 2001 18:00|
From the ashes of a previous incarnation of Shane Johnson’s Blue Train has risen John Resch & The Detroit Blues. The Train’s former frontman and bassist, John Resch, has re-teamed with that band’s harmonica player, “Detroit” Larry Davison, and original drummer Tony “T.
C.” Carton to form the new outfit with guitarist Will Gustafson (of Johnny & The Bad News). The new band will be making its Quad Cities debut on Saturday, October 20, at O’Meara’s, with another show scheduled for November 24 at the Blackthorn Pub. The band’s Web site can be found at (http://members.home.net/funkalish3/DetroitBlues).
Blackthorn CD Delayed
The best music from a series of late-summer Blackthorn Pub concerts capturing the Quad Cities music scene was supposed to have been available on CD in early September. But the benefit disc – with proceeds going to Gilda’s Club Quad Cities and the BlueSKool program – has been delayed numerous times. The recording will feature local bands recorded during live performances over four consecutive Sundays. No release date has been set.
ComedySportz to Host National Tournament
ComedySportz in The District of Rock Island has been selected to host the National Improv Tournament next year from July 30 through August 3. The tourney will feature more than 150 comics.
Great Mask Auction Set for Next Weekend
The eighth annual MidCoast Fine Arts Great Mask Auction will be held October 20 from 6 to 10 p.m. at The Villa in Rock Island. The live auction features more than 50 masks created by local artists, with lots of fun activities.
Ballet Kicks Off Season with Two World Premieres and One Old Favorite
Ballet Quad Cities kicks off its 2001-2 season on Saturday with its Premiere Performance, and the program should delight fans of classical ballet and more contemporary work. The program will feature Sergei Prokofiev’s Peter & The Wolf as well as two world-premiere ballets, one by guest choreographer Simone Ferro (to music by Villa-Lobos) and the other by Visiting Artistic Director Penny Askew (with music by Illinois jazz composer Edgar Crockett.
Tags See All Tags