- 99.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- 29.95$ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- 19.95$ MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC cheap oem
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
|Help Available for People Recently Laid Off|
|News/Features - City Shorts|
|Written by Joe Collins|
|Tuesday, 21 April 2009 06:34|
People who have been recently laid off are able to apply for monetary help from The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army's Central Territorial Headquarters in Chicago is distributing $3.6 million to Salvation Army units in 11 states with the stipulation that each location match half of the requested amount with community donations. Funds were awarded to areas of greatest need. In Illinois, call (309)764-6996 during business hours to make an appointment to apply for assistance; in Iowa, call (563)391-5325.
Over the course of four weekends St. Ambrose University accounting majors provided free income-tax preparation to low-income Quad Citians through the Voluntary Income Tax Assistance Program. Students logged more than 275 hours and assisted nearly 150 families. The Voluntary Income Tax Assistance Program provides free tax-preparation assistance to qualified low-income, elderly, disabled, and limited-English-speaking families and individuals.
The Machine Shed in Davenport will host a kids' cooking class at the restaurant on Wednesday, April 22, at 6 p.m. Chef Bryan Tyler will lead the class, in which the parents/guardians and children will make kid-friendly recipes. Kids get to measure and mix ingredients, use kitchen gadgets, follow recipes, and learn etiquette, safety, and nutrition. The cooking class is free, but each child must be accompanied by an adult. This class will be offered the last Wednesday of each month. For more information or to sign up, call (563)391-2427.
Volunteers for Symphony has announced its second-annual Derby Day -- an evening of fun, food, and horse racing benefiting youth music education in the Quad Cities -- on Saturday, May 2, at 4 p.m. Derby Day is held the Rock Island Arsenal Golf Club and includes horse races, authentic Derby cuisine, a Kentucky Bourbon tasting, a live auction, raffles, and live music. All attending will take home a commemorative mint julep glass created for this year's event. Derby attire is optional, and the afternoon's festivities include a hat contest. Derby Day tickets cost $75, and reservations can be made by calling (563)322-7276 or visiting QCSymphony.com.
Tags See All Tags