- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Illustrator CS4 For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5
- 59.95$ Parallels Desktop 7 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
|Kim Paulsen, 1960-2007|
|News/Features - In Memorium|
|Wednesday, 21 March 2007 02:17|
Kim Paulsen, a longtime supporter of Davenport riverfront concerts and festivals, passed away on Friday, March 16. She was 46. Kim loved attending the Bix Fest, Blues Fest, Ribfest, and all other activities at LeClaire Park that involved good music, good food and drink, and, above all, good times. If it was possible, Kim would have had a lifetime pass to all things LeClaire Park.
Kim was born in Plainfield, New Jersey, in 1960 and lived her childhood in New Jersey, Ohio, and Iowa. She attended Davenport public schools, where she was introduced to Dad's Club Softball. She spent more than 20 summers playing softball for various recreational teams at Credit Island and Junge parks.
Kim married Craig Paulsen on July 8, 1981, in a gazebo overlooking the Cedar River at Palisades-Kepler State Park in Mount Vernon, Iowa. Kim and Craig celebrated their 25th anniversary this past summer. They have no children, but have shared their home with pet dogs, namely Cooper and Lefty, through the years.
Many people may remember Kim as the longtime bartender at the Gardens, 13th and Marquette in Davenport. Many memories and many friends came from her days at the Gardens.
Kim is survived by her husband, Craig; her brothers Rick Martin (wife Janet) and Pete Martin; several nieces and nephews; her mother-in-law, Betty Paulsen; and many other caring in-laws. Kim's services will be held on Wednesday, March 21, at Weerts. Memorials may be made to the family or to Davenport Dad's Club and mailed to Rick Martin in care of the River Cities' Reader, 532 W 3rd St., Davenport IA 52801.
Tags See All Tags