- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- 289.95$ Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Download Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Buy OEM Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy OEM FontLab Studio 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers (en)
|Kim Paulsen, 1960-2007|
|News/Features - In Memorium|
|Wednesday, 21 March 2007 02:17|
Kim Paulsen, a longtime supporter of Davenport riverfront concerts and festivals, passed away on Friday, March 16. She was 46. Kim loved attending the Bix Fest, Blues Fest, Ribfest, and all other activities at LeClaire Park that involved good music, good food and drink, and, above all, good times. If it was possible, Kim would have had a lifetime pass to all things LeClaire Park.
Kim was born in Plainfield, New Jersey, in 1960 and lived her childhood in New Jersey, Ohio, and Iowa. She attended Davenport public schools, where she was introduced to Dad's Club Softball. She spent more than 20 summers playing softball for various recreational teams at Credit Island and Junge parks.
Kim married Craig Paulsen on July 8, 1981, in a gazebo overlooking the Cedar River at Palisades-Kepler State Park in Mount Vernon, Iowa. Kim and Craig celebrated their 25th anniversary this past summer. They have no children, but have shared their home with pet dogs, namely Cooper and Lefty, through the years.
Many people may remember Kim as the longtime bartender at the Gardens, 13th and Marquette in Davenport. Many memories and many friends came from her days at the Gardens.
Kim is survived by her husband, Craig; her brothers Rick Martin (wife Janet) and Pete Martin; several nieces and nephews; her mother-in-law, Betty Paulsen; and many other caring in-laws. Kim's services will be held on Wednesday, March 21, at Weerts. Memorials may be made to the family or to Davenport Dad's Club and mailed to Rick Martin in care of the River Cities' Reader, 532 W 3rd St., Davenport IA 52801.
Tags See All Tags