- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Discount - Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 9.95$ BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC
- Buy OEM DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Buy CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect (en)
- Buy Cheap Mariner Write 3 MAC
- 19.95$ BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit) cheap oem
|Last Chance to Enter the River Cities’ Reader Spring Photo Contest|
|News/Features - Arts News|
|Written by No Author|
|Tuesday, 02 September 2003 18:00|
The River Cities’ Reader is conducting its spring photo contest, so get out your cameras and start shooting. Winners will be published in the April 12, 2006, issue of the River Cities’ Reader.
We are accepting entries in three categories: (1) comfort, (2) mystique, and (3) waste.
1) All photographs must be received by 5 p.m. Friday, March 31.
2) All photographs must be previously unpublished.
3) Photographers are limited to two entries per person.
4) All entries must include the name of the photographer, a daytime phone number for the photographer, a brief description of the photo subject, and the category in which the photograph is to be entered.
Guidelines for physical prints:
Mail or drop off entries to:
Reader Photo Contest
532 West Third Street
Davenport, Iowa 52801
• Physical prints should be unmounted and unframed.
• Prints should be standard photo size, but not larger than eight inches by ten inches; no slides will be accepted.
• The information requested in rule 4 should be physically attached to the photograph.
• People who want their photographs returned must provide a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Guidelines for digital entries:
• Images should be saved in the .jpg or .tif format.
• For printing purposes, please make sure that the resolution of photographs submitted digitally is high enough. For an image five inches wide by six inches tall, for example, we recommend a resolution of no smaller than 300 dots per inch.
Tags See All Tags