- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2011
- Buy Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Zune Ripper
- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- Buy Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
|Quad City Radio Group Sold to Clear Channel Com|
|News/Features - Local News|
|Wednesday, 23 August 2000 18:00|
Clear Channel Communications announced today that it has signed an agreement to acquire KUUL-FM, KMXG-FM, KCQQ-FM, WLLR-FM, WLLR-AM and WOC-AM in Davenport, Iowa from Mississippi Valley Broadcasting, Inc., an affiliate of Sconnix Broadcasting, LLC, for the purchase price of $85 million.
The closing of this transaction is subject to regulatory approval.
ABOUT CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS
Clear Channel communications, Inc., is a global leader in the out-of-home advertising industry with radio and television stations and outdoor displays in 40 countries around the world. Including announced transactions, Clear Channel operates over 900 radio and 19 television stations in the United States and has equity in over 240 radio stations internationally. Clear Channel also operates more than 700,000 outdoor advertising displays, including billboards, street furniture and transit panels across the world. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
For further information contact Randy Palmer, Vice President of Investor Relations or Gabrina Soliz at (210) 822-2828 or visit our web-site at www.clearchannel.com.
Tags See All Tags