- Buy Cheap How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy ForkLift 2.5 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy GFI MailSecurity 10.0 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Download Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
|Guard Thanks Voters|
|Commentary/Politics - Letters to the Editor|
|Tuesday, 17 September 2002 18:00|
Nine months ago, I would not have imagined being elected as a member of the school board. I am humbled by the overwhelming support of the residents of Davenport, Walcott, Blue Grass, and Buffalo. As the top vote-getter and the winner in 74 percent of the voting precincts, it is clear that the voters believe in my positive message of preserving neighborhood schools, fiscal responsibility, and consensus-building through community involvement.
I look forward to working with the other board members in carrying out this agenda.
I would like to thank Steve Imming for his nine years of service on the board. Despite our differences, I respect his dedication and his sincere commitment to education and the community. I would especially like to express my appreciation for Patt Zamora. She has been zealous in her efforts to make decisions in the best educational interests of all our children. I am personally grateful for her willingness to challenge the board by asking the uncomfortable question or expressing the unpopular opinion.
I look forward to working with fellow board members to find creative solutions to our chronic problems. We face challenges, but we can meet those challenges when we come together with all the talents and resources of this community.
Working together, let us shout out from the rooftops our successes, grow our enrollment, restore our tradition of neighborhood schools, balance our budget, and make the DCSD the true district of choice.
Tags See All Tags