- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC (en,de,es,it,sv,fr,cs,pl,tr)
- Discount - Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Steinberg WaveLab 6
- Buy Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC
- 49.95$ Altova DatabaseSpy 2009 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
|Music - Feature Stories|
|Written by No Author|
|Tuesday, 09 August 2005 18:00|
Strange Neighbors – 11:30 p.m. Friday night, Quad City Live
A full band and the ability to add pieces at live performances has made Strange Neighbors a must-see act. With three CDs under their belt, Strange Neighbors is hitting the recording studio soon.
Secher Nbiw – 11:30 p.m. Friday night, Rocket
Although you might not be able to pronounce their name, Secher Nbiw is a band you’ll want to hear. Secher Nbiw means “golden path” in Hebrew. Their music is based in rock and rhythm with bits of jazz and funk mixed in to round out the sound.
Papa Mali – 12:30 a.m. Friday night, Rocket
Papa Mali covers a wide range of music from roots, soul, swamp, and slide guitar that has allowed him to tour nationally. This solo artist, slide guitarist, singer-songwriter, and producer has performed with Cyril Neville, Anders Osborne, and Jesse Mae Hemphill, to name a few.
David Zollo – 11:30 p.m. Saturday night, Quad City Live
David Zollo surprises most people with his impressive musicianship, which is usually reserved for older, more experienced performers. David began playing the piano at age four and would listen to his father’s eclectic record collection. This adds to his keyboard playing, which echoes the greats of country, rock and rhythm and blues.
Bockman – 12:30 a.m. Saturday night, Quad City Live
By unifying the progressive elements of pop, rock, and jazz, Bockman provides a listening experience exclusive only to ears, which crave music. While the music Bockman plays is firmly rock, it certainly reaches into other styles, such as pop and jazz.
Funktastic Five – 11:30 p.m. Saturday night, Rocket
The Funktastic Five have been entertaining the Quad Cities music scene since they began in 2003. The group has recently added female singer Nichole Collins to the lineup to bring her passion to the group’s repertoire. The Funktastic Five specialize in a wide variety of covers including Prince and Stevie Wonder.
Free Söl – 12:30 a.m. Saturday night, Rocket
Free Söl formed in 2002 and has wasted no time making a name for itself. Since winning the Mid-South Grammy Showcase in 2002, the group has been performing all across the country. Free Söl’s sound is rooted in hip-hop but branches out to incorporate elements of jazz, funk, rock, and soul to create a style they call their own.
Tags See All Tags