- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- 399.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand (en)
- Buy Acala DVD iPod Ripper (en)
- Discount - NewBlue Titler Pro
- Download Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Buy Cheap PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
|2nd Annual Derby Day|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Jared Johnson|
|Tuesday, 14 April 2009 08:34|
Davenport, IA - Volunteers for Symphony is proud to announce its 2nd annual Derby Day, an evening of fun, food, and horse racing benefiting youth music education in the Quad Cities, on Saturday, May 2, at 4 PM. Derby Day is at the Rock Island Arsenal Golf Club and feels like it's at Churchill Downs. The party includes horse races, authentic Derby Cuisine, a Kentucky Bourbon tasting, live auction, generous raffles, and live music. All attending will take home a commemorative mint julep glass created especially for this year's event. Derby attire is optional and the afternoon's festivities include a hat contest.
This year's auction items include a trip to the 2010 Kentucky Derby, a little black dress designed by emeDesigns, exclusive lodging at condos near Estes Park in Colorado and along the beach in California, a titanium drusy necklace from Doland Jewelers, an authentic northern Italian meal for 8 prepared by Maestro Mark Russell Smith, a wine tasting party for twelve, a four-day get away for two, and many more. For more details on all the auction items and raffle prizes, visit www.QCSymphony.com.
Derby Day is presented by Volunteers for Symphony and supports the nationally-recognized music education programs of the Quad City Symphony Orchestra Association, which reach more than 30,000 Quad City area students each year. Our VfS members contribute their time, talents, and resources year-round to support the Quad City Symphony Orchestra's missions. Proceeds from VfS fundraising projects such as Derby Day and the upcoming Second Fiddle Sale are directly invested in the operation of the Youth Ensembles and other music education programs.
Derby Day is just $75 and reservations can be made at 563-322-QCSO or online at www.QCSymphony.com.
Tags See All Tags