- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Buy Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Delicious Library 2 MAC (en)
- 59.95$ Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Audition CS6 (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 cheap oem
- Beginning Your Research? – Importance of Record Keeping
- Documenting Your Research: Primary & Secondary Sources
- Finding Information by Contacting Relatives
- Library Research: Determining What Library - What to Look for and How to Get it
- Census Records: What They Are, What They Contain & Their Importance to My Research
- Court House Records: Types of Records & Where to Find Them
|Beginning Genealogy Classes|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Kathryn Davis|
|Friday, 27 March 2009 10:47|
Are You Interesting In Researching Your Family History But Don’t Know Where To Start?
Come to the German American Heritage Center’s Beginning Genealogy Classes starting this Thursday, April 2nd at 6:30 p.m. to begin the journey to your family’s past!
The following topics will be covered during the six weeks of class:
Instructor Scharlott Goettsch Blevins has taught genealogy classes for over 30 years, is past president of the Federation of Genealogical Societies, past president of the Iowa Genealogical Society, and member of many other organizations locally and nationally. She has traveled throughout the country, England and Germany on extensive genealogical research trips.
ALL ETHIC GROUPS COVERED! Beginning Genealogy Classes Thursdays: April 2 – May 7 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $50/person Non GAHC member - $45/person GAHC member; minimum 10 participants – registration required.
Offered at the German American Heritage Center,712 West 2nd Street Davenport, IA 52802.
Tags See All Tags