- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- Discount - Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- 149.95$ ModelRight Professional 3.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Download Alien Skin Snap Art 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Download The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
|Beginning Genealogy Classes|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Kathryn Davis|
|Friday, 27 March 2009 10:47|
Are You Interesting In Researching Your Family History But Don’t Know Where To Start?
Come to the German American Heritage Center’s Beginning Genealogy Classes starting this Thursday, April 2nd at 6:30 p.m. to begin the journey to your family’s past!
The following topics will be covered during the six weeks of class:
Instructor Scharlott Goettsch Blevins has taught genealogy classes for over 30 years, is past president of the Federation of Genealogical Societies, past president of the Iowa Genealogical Society, and member of many other organizations locally and nationally. She has traveled throughout the country, England and Germany on extensive genealogical research trips.
ALL ETHIC GROUPS COVERED! Beginning Genealogy Classes Thursdays: April 2 – May 7 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $50/person Non GAHC member - $45/person GAHC member; minimum 10 participants – registration required.
Offered at the German American Heritage Center,712 West 2nd Street Davenport, IA 52802.
Tags See All Tags