- Buy Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 (en)
- 19.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
|Braley’s Deficit Supercommittee Transparency Bill Passes Key House Panel|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Friday, 14 October 2011 11:56|
House committee endorses bill introduced by Braley to open all supercommittee meetings to the public
Washington, DC – Today, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) applauded the advancement of a bipartisan measure that would require all proceedings of the US Congress Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction be made open to the public. The bill, which Braley introduced, advanced as the deficit supercommittee has come under increasing fire in recent days for conducting its business behind closed doors.
“Congress only works if its members are accountable to taxpayers,” Braley said. “The deficit supercommittee has power to dramatically alter Medicare, Social Security, and other federal programs. Yet they’ve been conducting their discussions in secret, out of the view of even other members of Congress.
“Whole armies of corporate lobbyists have been deployed to Washington to influence the supercommittee’s decisions. With as much power as they have, it’s critical that the supercommittee’s deliberations occur in broad daylight – not in some smoky Capitol backroom out of the public’s watchful eye.”
Braley’s bill, the “Federal Advisory Committee Act Amendments of 2011” (HR 3124), was endorsed in a bipartisan vote by the US House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform late last night.
A copy of the bill may be downloaded at the following link: http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.
Tags See All Tags