- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- 99.95$ Corel Painter 12 MAC cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals (en)
- Buy Corel Painter X MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Buy Adobe Director 11 (en)
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- Buy OEM Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
|Civil War Soldier Cemetery Walk|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Friday, 02 September 2011 09:36|
The Muscatine Art Center and Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department are cosponsoring Civil War Soldiers Greenwood Cemetery Tours on Sunday, September 25 and Saturday, October 1, 2011.
The 1 ½ hour narrated tours (walking or bus) will include visiting the gravesites of many of the soldiers buried in Greenwood Cemetery that are also represented in the exhibit Muscatine & the Civil War: A Sesquicentennial Commemoration being held at the Muscatine Art Center. Among others, participants will learn about Muscatine soldiers Charles Knoblauch who owned a saloon in Muscatine before enlisting, and Abraham Hare, who established the first hat factory in Muscatine before becoming a Colonel for the Union Army.
Sunday, September 25 - deadline for registration Sunday, September 18
Registration is $5.00 for adults. Seniors (age 65+) and youth 16 and under are free. All participants MUST pre-register. Register for one of the times listed above and indicate whether you would like a walking tour (maximum enrollment 15) or a bus tour (maximum enrollment 19).
To register contact Katy Doherty, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org call 563.263.8282.On the day of the tour participants are asked to meet in the Cedar Street parking lot of the Muscatine Art Center at least 15 minutes before the tour departs. Busses will be provided by MUSCABUS and are handicapped accessible. The Muscatine Art Center is open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10AM to 5PM, Thursday from 10AM to 7PM and Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 5PM Admission is FREE.
Tags See All Tags